Monday, 15 February 2010

oh i'm sorry i thought this was america

I'm not sleeping right through the night, having regressed to the point of a really restless baby. My throat is sore, my little eyes feel like they're decomposing and I've looked generally terrible for days now (which was obviously irritating when larking around with my hot mates in town at the weekend).

So I definitely want this to be the only time I ever fall in love because it's fuckin' vile.

Getting a crush on America instead. We have a big road trip planned there for June so maybe I'll rest more easily once our flights are finally booked. Fleeing's freeing and all that.








My obsession started here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/zipco-and-cal/

2 comments:

  1. You looked awesome as ever fool. You calling me a liar?

    gxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm calling you a god. damn. liar. (I would like the preceeding phrase to be uttered in the style of a drunken american cowboy). You, however, you looked fit. x

    ReplyDelete